These Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are an easy 4-ingredient no bake dessert that comes together in minutes!
If you’re craving chocolate but don’t want to go through the hassle of baking, no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars provide a quick and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Making your own bars allows you to enjoy the taste of homemade treats. You can adjust the sweetness level, choose your preferred type of chocolate and peanut butter, and create a dessert that suits your cravings.
This recipe calls for four simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry, such as chocolate chips, All-Bran Buds (any cereal will work), peanut butter, and coconut oil. I used the All-Bran Buds. All-Bran Buds is high-fiber cereal made with wheat bran and psyllium.
This recipe is incredibly easy to make, and it doesn’t require any cooking or baking. You can prepare the bars quickly, making them a convenient treat for when you’re short on time.
If you try this recipe and like it, please leave your feedback in the comment section below, and don’t forget to rate it! Please also share it with your friends and family.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (no bake)
- 3 cups All-Bran Buds Cereal
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (natural)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil and heat until melted. Remove from microwave and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Add cereal and mix until combined. Pour into the lined baking dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Remove and cut into bars.